Grumbling Appendix More Condition_symptoms Grumbling Appendix - Help?

Grumbling Appendix - help? - grumbling appendix more condition_symptoms

I was in hospital in June with suspected appendicitis. Then they gave me a piece of scanning found in the ovaries and the ovaries and notes appear in the same position they believed that pain, because the ovaries reduced. Anyway
been to extreme stress and 4 days vomiting and diahorrea subject was just in terrible pain from the navel to the side and actually on my side, with radiation to the area of the ovaries. It was bad.
Here he met, but even if they do not want to hurt a little moaning and screaming in pain when I press the center is between the navel and my hand is still very bad!
Is there such a thing as an attachment to complaints? Is it worse with extreme stress?
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment