Sterling Silver Engagement Rings Where Can I Resize A Sterling Silver Engagement Ring In Utah?

Where can I resize a sterling silver engagement ring in Utah? - sterling silver engagement rings

When I have my ring size done wrong and he said he was 6 1 / 2, so we have to grow a size 7, as I was a little space. But it is too big. I have my fingers, the size and the feeling I'm only a 5 1 / 2. Thus, the first town, just for me ruined.

My problem is that I have a Sterling Silver ring is a size 7, was necessary for a size 6, but I have a couple of jewelers and not the size of silver, gold and white gold only.

Is there a place in Utah, where I have my ring for me? I live in Provo, but I'm willing to go a little if that what is needed. I love this ring and do not want another one. Please help!

4 comments:

sidzwife said...

You need to find a workshop of independent jewelers. It can be repaired while you wait. Very cheap. Most jewelers have found as you, only with gold. However, a repair shop works on all metals. There should be a local in your mall. Open the yellow pages, if all else fails! Good luck.

tudo joia! said...

Your T & Co. ring? because if you send them to take care of them.

tudo joia! said...

Your T & Co. ring? because if you send them to take care of them.

Christin... said...

My mother said, in a jewelry store!

Post a Comment