Aero Jam Sale I Received My Last Depo Provera Shot In April Or May Of 2005, Making Me Due For The Next One July Or August...

I received my last depo provera shot in april or may of 2005, making me due for the next one july or august... - aero jam sale

I have never been my next step, I am now 7 or 8 months late. My partner and I have been trying to get pregnant around the middle of December, does not achieve the results. Since I knew my shot did not get extremyl that the heavy bleeding and irregular, never quite sure it was my time, and wore only Depo. I bleed for a week and then not bleed for a week, constantly. We have decided to approx. 14. February, we would try again. I was almost unnoticably spotting. Bleeding immediately dissappeared. It is now almost 3 weeks later and still no bleeding, which for me is very strange. I can feel sick every night for a week, tender breasts, extreme fatigue, dizziness, strange cravings (bbq'd curdled milk and meat, jam packed with Aero chocolate bars) in the vagina seem to provide Bery to have. I also have to urinate more than usual. What do you think are the possibilities and the time until I see the doctor? (this is not my first pregnancy)

2 comments:

Nana said...

Get take a pregnancy test. The results are exactly in general. Make an appointment with your gynecologist.
Good luck.

jennifer... said...

take HPT

Post a Comment