Orthopedic Golf Shoes Could It Be An Injury Of My Rotator Cuff?

Could it be an injury of my rotator cuff? - orthopedic golf shoes

OK ... I hurt my shoulder, like playing golf last July. I was in pain, but like all my doctors told me it was a pain some stomach problems. I BIOFREEZE and take a Tylenol, Advil, Aleve, and nothing worked. Then I went to an orthopedist and he has sent me to physical therapy ... vain. I will be back in 2 weeks and told me that if physical therapy does not help .. An MRI. So I think I'm a. .. But I put my arm on the right side and the fine, but then I got to the object and I can not all the way, but up to 3 / 4 makes me very badly. So ... I can not really my arm up. I want to start over the next week (I live in Kansas City ... can not play it, from November to April), but will not deteriorate. I play golf as a children's soccer teams selected to play football. I practice 3 nights a week and on weekends to play, sometimes out of town.
When it was my rotator cuff, I know that the MRI shows. But how to treat?
Thanks

3 comments:

mistify said...

If you are a torn rotator cuff, will likely appear in an MRI ... subjective symptoms are consistent with a rotator cuff injury law. The inability of the arm on the side past the mark of 90 degrees elevator is very suspicious for a tear. If there is a tear that hangs from the size of whether surgery or not ... Many problems can be) helped conservatively (without surgery to physical therapy ... But ultimately, the rotator cuff injury to heal one years .... very slowly.

You may need to stay out of relationships for a while ...
Good luck ...

Jason said...

sounds like a whiner. Skateboarding is a sport for injuries, is golf for seniors, violate the fear itself.

Only tendonitis due to overuse, to name just a few days, fire, and then strengthening exercises. COLLISION ibuprofen help with swelling can cause your tendons.

atlbrave... said...

The treatment depends on the existence of a crack and gravity. Get answers and sometimes paralyzed here!
But I ask my therapist if you golf, there to be safe. Game with an injury not sure if this is not a good idea, it could cause more damage.
care!

Post a Comment