White Mucus 2 Days Before Period Egg White Mucus 3 Days Before AF..?

Egg white mucus 3 days before AF..? - white mucus 2 days before period

Last month was our first attempt to start trying
I just started monitering my cycles in the last 3 months and it was therefore

September 30-4 October (4 days) (Pill unusual) Period

23 days after

AF October-November 2nd (5 days) (process-and 28th)

25 days

27. November to 30th November (4 days) (natural AF) AF very painful - (7,8,9,10 Dec - TryDates)

My question is:
3 AF is due today mucus egg, I know that ovulation and IM so confused, because I "Maybe Baby Saliva Ovulation Tester and suggests that the same result, or maybe just that I can not read, I know not. I have a first response test and was negative. As with mucus proteins?

0 comments:

Post a Comment